Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We're in

We're in the new house. My brain came back. It must have been packed. The boys are wired. The dog is wired. We are all exhausted. We're so exhausted Jay just suggested a new kind of store: a grocery consignment store. Can you just picture it? or better yet, smell it?

Our phone is the same. I'll send the address by mail. I won't be back on-line until Friday or Saturday. I'm using the seller's access because they didn't disconnect. (We got permission from the phone company.) It's not for Jay's lack of trying. He's spent hours on the phone trying to get our phone transferred.

Next weekend we'll post some pictures. Love ya! nancy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Get rest, get settled and enjoy. Happy to hear the brain was found amongst all the boxes. And for the grocery consignment - eeewwwww....

Love you,
Meredith

Wendy said...

I can't imagine how nice it is to be in a HOUSE after being out of one for almost a year. Glad to hear that brain functions have returned. LOVE YA!!

jbweiser said...

At least the grocery consignment shop idea got a laugh out of you, even if you did turn a bit green around the gills... :-P

Blessed&Content said...

Hi Nancy,

So how is the new house? It sure does look beautiful. I hope you are getting enough rest like the doctor says! Can't wait to see more photos. . .

Unknown said...

Things are settling in, you can just tell, everything is falling into place, where it should be. Great. thinking of you... don't like the consignment grocery thing AT ALL, what could you call it? think about that one, peapod vintage?

Blessed&Content said...

Hi Girl,
You know, I read your blog "my brain is back" and I wonder will mine ever come back??? :)

Do they have drive-thru groceries? Now that is a real good idea - pull up and ask for a gallon of milk and loaf of bread, etc. Never get out of the car. It is best for mom's with very young kids. I wished they had them when my boys were little. Now if you were on that motorcycle it would be a little more difficult:)

Missing you. I hope today is a great day for you in your house and that you are blessed with energy and strength! WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIME WHO LOVED US - AMEN! Rom. 8:37

I love you.

sillydayz said...

What's new w u? So where r these movie star pictures? Just playing :) Did U watch an dvds yet? Laugher is the what makes my stress go away. If we all laughed more we won't be so angry all the time. God gives me a smile when my job is tough. Kids just say the craziest things somtimes:)
I glad to hear your thinking clear. Remember LOts of Water. :) Sending Hugs & Loves Em:)