Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Monday Morning

I'm glad Monday's here. Feeling much better than over the weekend. Friday was fine. I felt so OK that we went shoe shopping. Saturday and Sunday I felt really druggy and achy. It'll pass and then there will be some other side-effect to deal with. Not complaining--just a strange series of sife-effects.


Jay took boxes over to the new house all weekend. Nathan and Aaron packed boxes. Mom was feeling better , too. I slept through most of the weekend. While I was awake, we went to look at some furniture for Nate. Jay and I would also like a matching bedroom set. Haven't had one in years.


Thanks for all the prayers and hugs. Let me know if you want more info about anything. Or If I've given too much info. love, nancy

6 comments:

Blessed&Content said...

Love all the info you share! I hope you are able to find the perfect bedroom set for your new home for you and Jay. That would be great. I will pray for your strength, you sound pretty tired. May you know the Lord's presence in a super natural way today!

Jodi said...

N,

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Juli told me the new house is beautiful! Glad you took it easy - as you should! Especially after taking care of two sickies all week!

Sending good thoughts...
Love you,
Jodi

Unknown said...

I received the package today. Thank you - you didn't have to ship stuff that we left. I would have gladly taken it home with me in June.

Happy to hear the boys are starting to pack everything up.It will be such a nice feeling to get settled. Have fun furniture shopping. But more importantly get some rest and take care of yourself.

Love you,
Meredith

Unknown said...

Keep on writing!

We want you to know we are with you... prayers, hearts and arms linked.

Carolyn

SharonS said...

Nancy: When I saw your photos I realized how much I miss your beautiful smile!!! Hey, Lori L. and I just might take you up on your offer to visit Denver. I used to go through there just about every wintertime en route to skiing. One of my favorite places was Steamboat Springs. But then I got "wimpy" and started heading south for warmer temps instead. I hope you find comfort in knowing that your Trinity sisters are praying for you and your family! Love you lots, Sharon

Blessed&Content said...

Hi Nancy,

Just a note to let you know that I am thinking of you. I hope your energy is returning.

Praying for you always.
Lori