Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday

I got a call from my mom last night. She's in the hospital. She has low blood pressure, shortness of breath, sweating, heart enzymes are off, and tiredness. That's all I know. I'm not worried. She's where she needs to be. It's a good thing she didn't call me when she was feeling bad in the morning. I would have told her to go sleep. We had just been sick and I would have figured it was that. Her friend told her to call the doctor and go right away. That was good. I'm glad she's at home with Don because he would have been very worried if he couldn't see her.

I started a new Bible study yesterday. It's Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal Revival by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Tim Grissom. I've never done one by either of them. This study is an "Over the Coffee Cup" group. Kathy asked me to go so I thought I'd try it. Really, she'd been asking me to go since the summer. I'm looking forward to getting to know these new ladies and seeing what all I'm going to learn.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

please let your mamma know that i am praying for her!

Jodi said...

I hope your mom is feeling better soon...