Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday; Jan. 13

We've been quite busy. Doing weekend stuff and relaxing. That doesn't sound busy. We went to see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything yesterday. The Veggie Tales have gone secular. Not one word about God. I suppose that's what Universal Pictures does to them. There was a magic ball that went to seek heros. There was time travel. There were boats that fell from the sky to rescue people. In fact, I don't think these pirates were really the same ones as in Jonah. It was a disappointment. Although the kids liked it.

My friend will have a biopsy on Tuesday to remove a spot found on her repeat mammogram. If you've seen the last post & comment from Sherrie you've got an idea. Her blog is: http://whatsupgoofballs.blogspot.com/ I'm a mess of emotions. So I cook. I'm making Red N' Whites, a cream cheese butter thumbprint cookie. I'm making them for Sherrie and for the newcomer's brunch on Tuesday. I know this is going to happen to women I love. I also know how all of you felt when I told you. I knew the news would be hard. I don't like being on either side of it.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Dave, Trey & I are eating your cookies we just found on our doorstep ~ they are AWESOME!!

We would like to know what else we can do to make you a mess of emotions so that we can get cookies on a regular basis ... man-o-man would we love that ;-)

Thanks for being a tender-hearted, kitchen warrior for Christ!

Love, Sherrie