Friday, January 18, 2008

The cars


So it doesn't look like either car has removable seats. Here's Taurus who needs a good bit of room and just won't fold himself into a car seat.


Clearly it is possible for him to make himself small (?). He stands when I drive.
Not a good picture but the top of the black part on the fireplace is at 32".

The guy at Kia was more than happy for us to bring the whole family including Taurus. He does want to sell a car. It would really have to meet all of our needs: better gas mileage (I'm getting 17 MPG on the van.), smaller with room for everyone, three rows of seats to keep the boys separated (rides in Jay's car where they are side by side, are painful).
The Mazda5 has sliding doors like vans. The Rondo doesn't but we already own a Kia and would likely get a better deal there.
Am I boring you with these ramblings?







1 comment:

cheri_8182 said...

What kind of horse...I mean dog is that?! My little 8 lb. Jack Russell rides VERY nicely up in the back window of my Avenger :)