Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday; June 23

A brave soul posted under "Something Real." A little too real? Oh well. The hives are mostly gone. Mine also became stress induced. I yell at the boys and the hives pop out. Grr.

I did feel well enough on Thursday to cook and clean a little. Yesterday we went to the zoo for a few hours. I get a few days' reprieve before my LAST treatment on this Thursday. I still have my eyebrows and eye lashes. The nurse said maybe by the third or fourth treatment they might go. We'll see.

Gotta run--going to lunch!

5 comments:

Blessed&Content said...

You are a brave soul, and that's one of the very many reasons why I love you! Hey, as far as the taste buds go - go for the dew! YUM! Gives the jump start to the day and might have a better after taste. I love Mountain Dew! Give it a try.

Blessed&Content said...

O.K. girlfriend, tomorrow is it. The last treatment. Wear the blue wig, let the boys give you some great tatoos, maybe you can even find someone to give you a ride on their motorcycle :) if not, wear a clown nose - rejoice always, Paul (I think) says it again Rejoice always, . . . .Phil 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is Near. Do Not Be Anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
So Rejoice - I have heard God's peace in you Nancy may He still reign. I love you dearly.

Unknown said...

Hey Nancy,

Good luck tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and I'm sure you'll get through this last treatment with flying colors.

Big hugs and lots of love,
Meredith

Blessed&Content said...

You should be home now. I hope that the day was as smooth as others. That your taste buds are accurate and your energy returns quickly.

Blessed&Content said...

p.s. now we can rejoice, again I say rejoice! the last treatment :)