Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pictures

I'll get this one out of the way first. You've been dying to see me in electric blue. It doesn't really work.

This is the SASSY one! Here's a story--I went to our local grocery the first time after we moved. The salesclerk, who was from Europe, looked at me when he handed me the receipt. He says with a European accent, "You gotyour hair cut." What could I say but, "Yes." Then he says, "You look like you could be from Europe." I said, "Oh--thanks." And had to walk fast out of the store because I was laughing. I know it's a cheap thrill, but I'll take them when I can.



This one seems to be closest to my old hair. Sorry it's fuzzy.





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely the blue one!

Unknown said...

Oooh la la, I love the short hair. You look gorgeous.

Meredith

Blessed&Content said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blessed&Content said...

Hey Girl,
Love the blue wig. Is it as fun as it looks? Get a matching motorcycle and leather jacket to go with it! You will rock the rockies! My comment got deleted by accident and I couldn't recover it. My brain is non existent these days so sorry about that. Your smile is beautiful and have fun with the wigs. I had a wig that gave me long, long hair. It was a 'fun' time and I loved it. Yes, it is unfortunate that your finding out how fun wigs can be under these circumstances, However, at least now you know - wigs can bring spice. . . .and I always love spice. Sometimes too much people might think! But than I wouldn't be who I am :)

Blessed&Content said...

Good Morning Nancy,
I am leaving for Ohio and just wanted to say hello. I am thinking of you. I hope each day gets better and that you feel stronger as - WE are more than conquerors!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful as usual, but the blue really highlights all the right features!! love it. love and peace, nancey

MBZ said...

The blue is so 80s! I like the Eurolook. Tres chic!

Unknown said...

Oh, the blue one for sure! It would go great with the tattoos. I actually like the second one the best.