Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, Feb. 27

Hello all. You know, the prep is the worst part. I'm telling you--I didn't feel anything, I didn't remember as much as I did on the first one (back in 1999.) I was walking out on Monday morning at 11 am. feeling strange but walking. I didn't have to be wheeled out. I didn't feel anything later either if you're wondering. Oh and it was what I thought it was--there's nothing else in there. She didn't even biopsy anything, said all looked healthy and good. How does a person decide to do colonoscopies for a living?

The car is good. Taurus is getting used to it. He's not used to the motion of this one. So I put a blanket in and he will lie (lay?) down. I don't know what the mileage is doing at this point. We're on the first tank of gas and it only has 125 miles on it.

No comments: