Friday, February 1, 2008

Busy Week 2

I called the last post a busy week and never explained. When I look at my calendar, it doesn't look any busier than any other week. I spent alot of time on the phone with Nate's teachers. I met with them yesterday. Still have more questions, still waiting on return calls. Although he will meet with us next Monday, apologize to his gifted teacher, make a plan and he will go back into GT.

I felt like I was behind or running around all week. Probably just the time I've spent trying to figure out what happened at school. It's been consuming. Nate finally talked to Jay and I Tuesday evening. These boys don't talk about what's bothering them. It took a long time to draw him out. Trying to piece together everyone's side and still not clear.

The boys had their annual physicals today. Aaron can now hear. He had two huge ear wax balls cleaned out of his ears. Both boys will need to get their eyes checked. Probably getting glasses for Nate at least. More appointments because I don't do enough of them. Although there are Saturday appointments and Jay could go this time. Oh and the dog needs to go.

What did I do fun this week? Two gals from newcomers (cucumbers if you're Aaron) had their babies this week. A little boy and a little girl. I found two cute gifts for them. I went to lunch on Wednesday with my small group from Reflections. We met at Sherrie's house and had a marvelous time. Tomorrow is a scrap booking get-together. I don't really scrap book. I do have several small projects that were supposed to be Christmas presents for the parents. So I'll take those and try to finish them. Maybe they'll get them for Valentine's Day.

No comments: