Wednesday, September 26, 2007

K-9's for the Cure on Oct. 6


Taurus is walking for the Cure! Go to http://www.komendenver.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1420005&pg=personal&fr_id=1050&et=s87MAgMra0YacEGj5u7L4g..&s_tafId=10992 to see my page and to make a donation. Please go back and see it again. I guess I forgot to save my changes the first time around and only had the standard stuff on it. If you saw the orchid type color, that's the one I made. I sent it to some of you but not to all. I've already met my fund raising goal of $100 and actually have already received a total of $200! Thanks!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Taurus - you rock!!!! My doggie girls are supporting you all the way.

Love you,
Meredith

Jodi said...

My co-worker, whose aunt is a breast care survivor says that even if you don't walk, you should still go to the race site and get a survivor tshirt (or other gear). That's also a run-on sentence.

Anyway, go Taurus!! Go Nancy!!!
Love you,
Jodi