Tuesday, September 18, 2007

About Sunday

We went to a Rockies baseball game. They played the Marlins. And won 13 to 0! We saw four home runs, 6 strike outs, and Todd Helton's 300th home run. It was a great game. We had a 30 minute delay because of lightning and rain. It was an exciting day. We sat in the upper deck behind home plate. It sounds high but it wasn't. Not really nose bleed territory. Nate and Aaron got to sit in the purple seats that are at a mile high.

While I'm not a Broncos fan, they won too. The Patriots won and then the Red Sox lost. It was almost a perfect day in sports--as far as my limited opinion goes.

This week I'm feeling pretty good. It's nice to do normal things and not be wiped out the next day. I'm still looking for e-mails or posts about 9/11. Or call me. There's a book there...

No comments: