Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday, Aug. 27

That last post said it was posted last Wednesday. I did it Friday. Regardless, I have ten total treatments: 5 like the ones I've been getting and 5 focused only on the scar. Cancer can come back in the scar. Tricky stuff, it is. Remember me telling you how cold it is in the treatment room? I found the thermostat--it was 67 degrees in there! No wonder when I'm lying on a metal table with only a sheet on it, I get cold. Especially when it's 97 degrees outside.

So I should post more often. If you want posts, I can post. They might become a little mundane. So you're warned.

We got the bedroom furniture Saturday. I feel like I'm walking around in a hotel room. It all matches. That's so exciting! Although when the towel or dirty clothes are in the same place as before I left, I wonder why the maid hasn't cleaned up. And she's not too good at making the bed either.

2 comments:

MBZ said...

Cut the maid some slack :)

Melanie

Jodi said...

If the maid comes to your house, will you send her to mine next??? :)

Jodi