Friday, December 28, 2007

Dec. 28

Sunday we baked cookies with Jodi. We made cream cheese cut out cookies, peanut butter & hersey's kisses, and turtles. We had a great day. And then the toilet overflowed. I was going to title this post as the "poop report". But now I can also add the "puke report" to it! We've had quite a few days. We thought one of the twins put an ornament down the toilet. I couldn't find an angel. But Aaron found it. We really don't know what happened to the toilet. Jay bought two snakes but we still had to call someone to come fix it. And then the boys and I got the throw-up virus that Jodi brought. Jay only got a fever and that over-all sick, run down feeling. Pretty much everyone got it. Brian and the twins and Carol. Only Juli & Grandpa didn't. That's good because he's 90. And I'm not sure how Juli didn't either.

We're feeling better. Tomorrow we're going looking for a new Christmas tree for next year. We have high ceilings and want a taller tree. Not sure if there will be any left.

Christmas day we got about 6-8 inches of snow. We drove up to Carol's, ate dinner and left. The drive was rough. Then we also got snow on the 27th. About another 5 inches. I think I'm ready for winter to be over. Although we're supposed to get 50's next week.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sorry, sorry, sorry!!! All of my friends in Cincinnati were sick over Chrismas, too, and I didn't start it... So there!

I do feel bad about bringing the plague with me. But baking Christmas cookies sure was fun! I am slowly making my way through the cookies I brought home. Mmmmmm....... Good stuff!!!

On another subject, you found a good bra!!?? I didn't know there was such a thing... Good job!

Anyway, Happy New Year!

Love,
Jodi