Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello you faithful readers. Let's back up to last week. River, my two-year old nephew, was in the hospital from last Thursday to Sunday with pneumonia. Hailey was also sick but not as bad. Then Juli and Brian got sick. Not a fun house to be in. They are all feeling better.

Nate had three parties to go to at school. He wanted three different treats to take in. I actually got them done. I did not get Aaron's snowman cookies done but he thought giving everyone one for his birthday in January would be OK.

Jay and I have been out for an evening without kids twice this month. It's kind of nice. But I really can't remember the time before these two that we were out alone. We need to go more often.

I've been on the tamoxifen for about a month. I'm having hot flashes. I wake up in the night with them. There's a prayer request-that I could sleep through the night. Men, skip to the next paragraph--girl talk--I found a bra that makes things even. Before the surgery I was uneven one way--now it's uneven the other way. But this bra is fantastic! No more lop-sidedness! It's the small victories that get us through.

Jodi flies in on Saturday. We're making cookies on Sunday. Last year, I went to a baking day/cookie exchange. I missed it this year. So I am ready for a variety of cookies. And it is always fun to bake together.

I gave up trying to get cards out this year. So Merry Christmas and Happy 2008! Lots of love, nancy

1 comment:

MBZ said...

Merry Christmas from Massachusetts!

Love,

Mel