Friday, March 28, 2008

TGTWIO--Thank God this week is over!

Aaron did a presentation on greyhounds today. Taurus got to go to school. We learned that Taurus' crooked tooth & nose came from one of his great grand sires, Mi Designer.


Mi Designer


I always thought it came from a muzzle accident of some sort. Taurus raced as Neo Wild. His sire was Deuce's Wild. Deuce's Wild's dam was Pooky's Rowdy (no pictures.) And her sire was Mi Designer. Deuce's Wild

Taurus

I found out today that the claim from my first biopsy that finally got paid Feb. 4, did not in fact get paid. The insurance company called the money back-they "unpaid" it. After another 35 minutes on the phone (to be added to the 12 hours or so already) she told me that they didn't submit it in the right amount of time. She phoned the provider, left a message for them to provide the time log of when the claim was initially submitted and that's where we left it today.

The boys are on spring break this week. Nate's going to do a special program on Lego robotics this week with Hudson. Aaron's going to come with me and go to my studies. We'll find some good things to do in the afternoons. Taurus gets his teeth cleaned on Thursday.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for the history on Taurus. I love his crooked tooth and goofiness!!! I can't tell in the picture of him that he is indeed heavier than when you got him. It looks good on him.

I bet the kids at school loved Taurus! That sounds like a cool project to do... I never got to do anything that fun when I was Aaron's age...

Gotta go. Thanks for the photos, too!! :)

Jodi said...

Oooppsss... I mean I CAN tell Taurus is heavier! Oh welll... I don't like typing on my laptop keyboard....