Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday, November 10

Saw the radiologist. Quick check-up. All is well. I'll see him again in 6 months. The only left over side effect is some muscle tightness that I stretch out daily. I also have some tenderness in my ribs that might be in the bones or the muscles. Ibuprofen takes care of it.

The eye exam--Jay gave me yet a third answer from his HR department. How is it that the insurance website and their customer service don't have this information? And without the actual policy, I hardly know what's right. Although the info from the HR department must be right.

Today we're cleaning house. Not my first preference because Saturday morning house cleaning is awful. But it needs done. You know, the crumbs under the kitchen counter may start growing things. I did get all the laundry done yesterday. That took 3 days. Now we have to put it away which sometimes takes 3 weeks...

1 comment:

Gwen C. said...

Glad to hear your checkup went well. Sorry to hear about the insurance issue - we run into those problems once in a while too. Hang in there - be persistant - you are bound to get a firm answer. Have a wonderful weekend! Gwen